Paper-based microfluidic devices are emerging as cost effective, simple and a flexible platforms for health diagnostics, environmental monitoring as well as food quality testing. This TECH DAY Online Meeting aims to facilitate the conversation related to the design strategies and fabrication of paper-based microfluidic devices, examples of successful applications of these devices, and an outlook on their future potential directions for research and scalability in biology, medicine, environmental analysis.
We invite you to join this meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- Novel fabrication techniques of paper-based microfluidic devices.
- Fluid control and handling, and detection techniques.
- Different applications for paper microfluidic devices.
- Challenges and future perspectives.
- Up to 25 minutes speaking including Q&A.
- Full access to all sessions and chat with other attendees.
- Complimentary registration includes both components.
- Free guest tickets.
- Speaker Certificate in digital format.