The TECH DAY provides an interdisciplinary platform for leading-edge engineers, industry, and academic researchers to drive creative interactions among the advances in the field of organoid culture technologies. The meeting aims to provided insight into the state-of-the-art tools for organoid growth, harvesting & storage. Focus areas include the latest development of creating organoids through different types of cell culture systems and techniques, device manufacturing, and practical applications for pre-clinical drug discovery, disease modeling, and personalized medicine.
We invite you to join this online meeting to discover a mix of action-based technical sessions, product demos and customer stories.
- Stem cell-derived organoids.
- Tools for organoid growth, harvesting, assay and storage.
- Organoid models, tissue and Organ-on-Chip microsystems.
- 3D organoid technologies, 3D bioprinted scaffolds.
- Applications in disease modelling, drug discovery, and regenerative medicine.